Comment on page
With this configuration, you can easily keep track of site addresses for customers and also display them on your documents.
The option to save and display a site address is something that first needs to be activated in BestInvoicing:
- 1.Navigate to the top right corner of the screen (email address) and select 'Apps and Integrations' in the menu.
- 2.Check the list of 'Apps and Integrations Related to Customers'.
- 3.Click the green button 'Activate' on the line mentioning 'Site Address'.
You can activate this extension and use it immediately; an additional tab will now be visible in your customer files.
On the left side you will see an additional tab "Site Address". Here it is possible to add one or more addresses:
You will be able to choose to designate a different 'site address' when creating a document. This address can be:
- entered manually and 'saved as new address'. It will appear in the list of site addresses of that particular customer, for later re-use.
- selected from the list of existing site addresses that are already linked to your customer.
If you enter a phone number, it will appear beneath the site address on your document.
The site address will appear next to the billing address on your document. Example: