Comment on page
With this configuration, you can easily keep track of delivery addresses by customer and also display these addresses on your documents.
The option to save and display a delivery address is something that first needs to be activated in BestInvoicing:
- 1.Navigate to the top right corner of the screen (email address) and select 'Apps and Integrations' in the menu.
- 2.Check the list of 'Apps and Integrations Related to Customers'.
- 3.Click the green button 'Activate' on the line mentioning 'Delivery Address'.
You can activate this extension and use it immediately afterwards; an additional tab has now become available in your customer files.
On the left side you will see an additional tab "Delivery Address". You could add one or more addresses here:
When creating a document, you will be able to choose to designate a different 'delivery address'. This address can be:
- entered manually and 'saved as new address'. It will be saved in the list of delivery addresses of that particular customer, for later re-use.
- selected from the list of existing delivery addresses that are already linked to your customer.
If you enter a phone number, it will appear beneath the delivery address on your document.
The delivery address will appear next to the billing address on documents. Example: